Tuesday 3 November 2020

Bo-gay!

After a lapse of over one year, Kai lost teeth again!

It was PSLE marking week. I brought him out for lunch on Wednesday, 21 Oct, and even convinced him to try something new at the prata place right downstairs - nasi lemak. He barely started eating and my mee rubus just arrived when he gave a sneeze and - yup! - the tooth came out!

He tried rinsing out in the toilet but was still bloody so I sent him upstairs to bite on a handkerchief while I finished up my lunch. Gave A a call to alert her to prepare the handkerchief. Then I packed his nasi lemak which was luckily placed on waxed paper, and his milo, and went up. In the end, he decided it was too yucky to eat in his state *.*

One gone!


Five days later, I don't know what he doing but he fell face down on Yang's bed - yup, another tooth dropped into his mouth!

Bo-gay now!


These two had been loose for some time now. Very gross to see him push them with his tongue *.* But when they came out, Kai thought it was too ugly! :p Well, his new teeth are showing through his gums already so hopefully he'll have his two front upper incisors again!

No comments:

Post a Comment