Thursday 26 November 2020

Port for one

So, after writing about coffee, I pulled out an old bottle of port from the fridge. It's so old I have no idea who gave me or how old. It's part of a set of three. I put one into the fridge some weeks (months?) ago and keep forgetting to drink it until tonight.

Found some sediments inside and googled a bit. Seemed fine :p Tasted good too. I like port since I first had it at a formal dinner in university. Think it was our graduation dinner - our prof was sitting with us and taught us how to pass the port around. Then we play "balls" - it's a game with wooden balls out of a box... Anyway, back to port...

It's a small bottle; said it's for two


Ah, looking much better!


Yup, that's one of our two glasses from the Singapore Flyer years back! I took them out when we got back from our staycation as we brought back three bottles of wine from the high tea. Might as well drink up!

No comments:

Post a Comment