Saturday 18 December 2004

Brand new mf, with a pinch of quirkiness

News: mf has straight hair again! Cost: 60-100 plates of chicken rice, depending on where you buy. But of course it is worth every cent; it's gonna be at least three months before I'll take up a comb again! (Max of almost two weeks with permed hair..) And I do look ten times neater, though unfortunately my locks can no longer balance out my butt. Butts? *shrug*

*Distraction: Kok just logged into MSN messenger, nickname: "never wear all black and jog in Hong Keat Park"! Haha!*

I'll be burning plastic (again) tomorrow, trousers and lingerie and a bag, hopefully. Don't think it's because this year civil servants get more year end bonus ah.. More like bad PMS, this time it's the kind that comes with a cure: retail therapy! Just now, post salon, I bought two eyeliners. Then there was that lovely pair of shoes which I decided on in all of five minutes from accidentally entering the shop. Pastel pink, lilac and white, 3" stilettos, sexy hur? Now picture me cringe and bleed and drag my feet tomorrow..

Actually I'm not feeling very good this past week. Like the other day, I was in a lunch crowd and I felt this dreaded loneliness creeping up on me. The last time that happened was some four years ago at a Xmas or NY party. I remember saying in OBS after the solo thingy that while I was alone, I didn't feel lonely. Kel told me that crowd does not equate company. I'd never wanted more to be alone than with people that day..

And just learnt that my future bachelorette apartment will have two instead of three occupants, haha! I wonder what will happen to Na and me in the coming five years or so before we could afford down payment.. Past few days I've been thinking what if my friends all get hitched and busy with their own family lives. Naaah, not scared of being on my own but I don't want good friendships to fade; I seem to be losing contact with a friend already, sighs.. Like Kel said, I too hope that our friendships will continue into our twilight years..

But enough of depressing talk, PMS induced or otherwise! Time to rest for tomorow! Colleague's wedding lunch reception at the Singapore Art Museum. Still don't know how much ang bao to give.. Well I'll decide tomorrow when I iron my clothes and the money.. It's not my OCD acting up; I mean, it's not nice to give crumpled notes right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment