Friday 31 December 2004

mf was mean =/

Ok, I must confess that that I was mean last night when I asked Hup to go salsa next Wednesday after ballroom class right in front of Kewei without asking him =/

So, mf apologises.. Ii ne?

I think I'm generally a meanie. As Kewei puts it, I'm bo sim.. How? LL la! =(

BUT, I must not be too mean to myself so, actually I'm generally not too bad* :) Just that I'm not too thoughtful.. I guess I'm what you will term an average girl, can be good, can be bad?? Sheesh, I think I need a bigger RAM. Or HDD. For my wee brain :p

* I've originally said "I'm generally nice" but I decide that the word "nice" is just not easy to live up to, and I'm not even sure if it's worth living up to in the first place! So, "not too bad" will do for me :)

And I realise I must add on to my reflection yesterday. There are more than bouquets to be given.. I may have forgotten your birthday, I may have forgotten what secrets you told me three years ago, or I may not have tried my best to stay in contact. On this last day of the year, to those whom I have been mean to in any way, inadvertently or not, I sincerely say: sorry!

So, there! We have a brand new year ahead, it's time to live life to the fullest, as always! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment