Saturday 1 January 2005

I feel pretty

The last day of the day felt so damn long! I woke at 630am and slept at 5am this morning..

Received a very cute kitty cookie tin from Ros at our division gift exchange, thanks! :) My plan is to bring it back to put next to my lappy when I finally have my own room, then I can snack as I spin webs, just like before :p

Then just as we were preparing to go up to the farewell party for PS, she actually came by to say bye bye, so nice right? I really thought she was a very sincere person at that moment, and as she was giving her farewell speech, I welled, sighs.. If she said anymore, I'd have cried! I wonder if I'm getting gan qing fan lan again, crying at everything..

Dashed off to Shen Lei's chalet and had a few proper games of mahjong; last one was in Oxford ok! But I didn't win so got bored in minutes; switched to asshole big-two instead. And as usual, BH was crapping away as we played, no need to elaborate his crap la :p

It was freaking 8pm when I got back - no time for a nap before the party! And I was really tired lor.. To cheer myself up, I decided to be erm, cheeky, to welcome the new year by wearing something new - my conquests from Malacca, heehee :)

Met up with Hup, Sito, CW, Leeyong and Huiwen (hajimemashite!) to go to the salsa thingy at Chijmes - incidentally, I actually forgot the way to Chijmes so yes, you may shoot my bird brain apart.

When Na joined us, Hup said she looked demure so "act like it"! So funny that he said that and then so tactlessly somemore :p Hey buddy, try to be smoother, like Oily haha! We didn't see Oily last night though Sito seemed eager to meet him.. Why, you want to be oily, oh I mean, sleek too? :) But there I go again, being mean to a friend by using such an ugly name: Oily. Just to clarify, I didn't come up with it. So, I guess, guilt reduced!

Kenji came by for a while too, and he gave me red roses so pretty I almost wanted to eat them! Thanks, but sorry too cos I later realised that I left Chijmes without the flowers =(

Fyi, I actually do eat (raw) flowers, especially orchids cos they are readily available as garnish in Lemon Grass..! The taste is not too great but they are pretty and I like the texture. For taste, I recommend lily petal soup, heavenly..

End of digression..

So, after some five minutes of countdown fun right next to the blaring amplifiers, we adjourned elsewhere to carry on the party minus the heat and humidity. I think that's where things got interesting..

I know I was sleepy and losing my balance but I do remember a few tequilas were all it took before all the frenching and boob grabbing - here's where you can let your imagination run! And of course, with Na around, there was biting too, no cannibalistic tendencies intended :p And I think I bit her back!

At some point, as I was sitting on the edge of the couch, I saw myself in the mirror and I thought I looked pretty! Haha! I believe I told everyone that! :p

"I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright, And I pity any girl who isn't me tonight.
I feel charming, Oh, so charming, It's alarming how charming I feel, And so pretty That I hardly can believe I'm real.
See the pretty girl in that mirror there: Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face, Such a pretty dress, Such a pretty smile. Such a pretty me!"

Heh, nevermind the song!

Hmmm, it's very difficult to write already; nothing comes to mind! All I see are flashbacks.. The only remaining concrete memory that Na tried to force Sito and I to kiss or something, was actually locked in by a now very painful bruise on my left brow bone which connected with Sito's tie tou in all the chaos =(

I think I'm quite jia lat; I had only two shots on top of a Bacardi! Did way better in Oxford man.. So this morning when I woke, I decided that I must train myself. I dug out my JD :p Let's see what happens next week when Na and I go out again for birthday drinks, heh!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahah.... a lot less details this time, I see!! Your memory retention while being intoxicated with alcohol is deteriorating, gal!!! Yes, you did bite me back. Someone else did too, think Sito. I gave you a lump on the head as well, as far as I can remember. Yes, definitely looking fwd to BirthdaY niTe!!!

    ReplyDelete