Thursday 27 January 2005

Something nice

Yesterday Sito complained that whenever his name appeared in this blog, it's nothing good so I'll try to put in something good this time.

Sito's quickstep was good from the start. Sito's waltz was getting better!

There, happy? :)

I want to say good things about Hup too. Pls don't wear shapeless T-shirts, not flattering - oops, bad. You looked very good that day in proper shirt and trousers - good :) Though I did say you looked beng - ok, bad again - but hey, you're not really beng and you're going to be your female (and some male?) students' idol - good, yeah! :p Now don't say two goods and two bads cancel out ok, cos I remember saying you very pro, wrt shopping, in a previous entry.. Heng ah, heh heh!

I should probably end on a positive note but unfortunately for our friend Sito, there's more..

He said, no less than SIX times in all, that when Na and I have our bachelorette pad, we must invite him when we throw wild house parties! He also said he's happy if it's just a quiet sit-down dinner with nice food and wine.. But only cos I asked! And then he demanded to be invited to the wild parties again.. Sighs, Sito, must give me something good to write, right? :p

Update 29 Jan 05
Must give Hup credit, T-shirts are fine but the loose loose kind just doesn't do you justice! And yes, you'll be invited to dinner too :)

1 comment:

  1. Me want to come to nice sit down dinner too... And totally not fair that Sito's quickstep is nice.. Mine's not tat lousy k... At least I didnt step on u...

    ReplyDelete