Friday 14 January 2005

Office banter

We gathered at the pantry for lunch. Pretty usual. Except that Siok decided to play Scrabble and that FK added only words relating to sex were allowed. So there, we've got a themed Scrabble going!

A taste of some of the words: dire (see below), durex, bind, play, fudge, suck, robin, yank.. Eh, can't remember any already but very funny! And hey, it ain't easy so must give us all credit :)

Then during mid afternoon slump, I realised that a friend from Oxford looked very much like Chris! An email to him, cc-ed to Joyce and Dor, was later followed by very loud "wah liaos" from his room! Assuming the email exchange was the cause la.. I even gave instructions on the leg lifting butt exercise for him to tone up his rear, which, btw, was Joyce's soft spot.

Erm.. Not literally SOFT spot, ok!! :p

There, my office. Cute hur? But sometimes can be very warped. Like the conversation during themed Scrabble today, between the usual suspects, who were trying to exemplify how the word "dire" relates to sex: -

FK: You're in dire need of sex with me!
Jason: Then I'm in dire straits!

Anyway, back to normality pls.

I saw this test, took it and my twin results below for all to see. Twin cos I have two answers for one question.. So which is more me? You tell me :)


I'm Eponine!
Spunky, resourceful, and fearless, I don't take a lot of guff from the world, and sometimes I'm kind of freaky. Secretly, though, I just want to be loved in spite of my attitude and my goofy hat.

Which Les Miserables Character Are You?



I'm Enjolras!
A person with a cause, I charm everyone around me with my revolutionary ideas (not to mention my natural charisma). Unfortunately, I don't have very good social skills, and my impulsiveness is liable to get me in over my head.

Which Les Miserables Character Are You?

2 comments:

  1. Eponine more like ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which part of Eponine? The "freaky" part? :p I'm not too kind to myself sometimes hur..

    ReplyDelete