Thursday 6 January 2005

Prawn me Thursday

Na said my previous entry was "odd"..

But then, mf is one odd ball..

:p

I read it a minute ago. Maybe today I don't feel so shan qing.. Anyway my hairs stood! I thought I can really write crap, albeit eight years too late for my darn Geography paper..

Well actually I am feeling quite pissed today. Maybe not pissed. Just miffed. Eh, someone called me "miff" before.. Can't remember who.. Nvm..

I was looking at quotes by celebrities during lunch, most of them silly. But do let me end with one that I vaguely remember from some time ago: -

"It's not how a man enters your life but the way he exits.. that leaves the greatest impression on you."

*Gasp*

I shall finish my prawn mee and get back to work..

2 comments:

  1. Hi heard that it's your birthday today. Here's wishing u a delightful birthday! Get prettier and wiser with the beginning of a brand new yr!!!

    Welcome to being a quarter of a century old...Don't suffer from quarter life crisis hor. Did I juz expose your age? Haha sorry.

    Great meeting you for the salsa party on NY eve. It was a great wild party, don't u agree?

    Huiwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! And yes NY party was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete