Thursday 20 January 2005

In the depths of PMS

I've been snacking a lot this week. PMS. Having chocolate as I type. Oh I also had the Apollo strawberry-chocolate candy that Yuki in "Nobody Knows" likes :)

Just now Ker called after I sent out a round of sms to cancel plans for the night - with them; I'm still going out but with Na only. He was saying I've always been giving him bad news etc, when boss came along. So, I put him on hold. Then as I was finishing my last sentence, landline rang. Had to put mobile on the desk behind to minimise interference. Turned out to be a rather long call to clarify some minutes so I hung up on Ker without saying a thing! On my return call, I said something like, "whatever, I don't care what you say (mean things about me)" Next I put him on hold once more cos of another call and finally, I had to shit and we hung up :p

Found an email from him after I bounced back from the loo:

"its really starting to get very exasperating simply by toking to you leh.
I think you should be a guy rather than a gal, your level of insensitivity is really beyond cure.
Happy shitting. You really need to clear some of it from your system."

How kind.. @£$%£@@!@ But I also thought it's funny! :p

The way I talk and behave, I don't mean to be mean, no; was just being me. Which encompasses a lot really. Maybe one day I should give mf-ism a proper definition..? Btw, Hup and Sito used the verb form of mf-ism: mf-ise. They said they "mf-ised" their steps when they waltz with me. But hey I thought only I, the real mf, could mf-ise anything! *Pout* And I have not even thought of the verb form yet much less used it.. Naaah! Not pleased, not at all *sulk*

Anyway, an update - last one on this matter - to an obscure line in a previous post: only managed a little "hi" when I saw this interesting guy again as I was occupied, bah!

Now just willing PMS to go away fast; I'm swollen and I can't jog.. Then I won't be able to compensate for all the chocolate I'm having and then I'll get fat which can depress me and then I'll eat more to overcome the doldrums but then I'll get fatter then.. Gaaa!

*Throws the M&M packet into the bin in total self-disgust - empty - and get back to work*

1 comment:

  1. Na had a fair bit of chocolate as well. It's showing on my face. Sighz... Wish had complexion like yours, which doesn't seem to suffer, like, ever.

    ReplyDelete