Thursday 30 December 2004

Second last day of 2004

Very fast, it's already 30 Dec, gonna be 2005 in less than two days. And my workstation is getting messier; it was neater about a year ago when I first came in. I shall attempt to clean up tomorrow if there's time in between division get-together and PS's farewell and all the work that needs to be done.

Didn't seem to have done anything of particular significance in the past 364.875 days. I'm insignificant in this universe, on this planet, in this country, in this organisation. So are you :p But my hope is that I have been a source of hope, inspiration and joy to at least a few friends, even passers-by, in my life, because I have benefitted emotionally from these people around me :)

Gosh, I'm sounding so world peace.. STOP!

But what I'm trying to say is that, at the end of this year, there are people I would like to thank. Seriously. I may not have the chance, or I may even forget (!), or I just can't say it out personally, but you know who you are, I truly appreciate you guys and girls for being there not just for me but also with me :)

There I go again! Argh..

Ten minutes of reflection up! I'm leaving office now.. May everyone have a great start to a wonderful NY2005! :)

*Muack*

No comments:

Post a Comment