Saturday 25 December 2004

Cosy Christmas cele 2004

My bout of melancholy outburst yesterday afternoon diffused into outerspace as I was getting ready to go meet Kewei: my bro brought his gf back! So exciting! I heard my bro come back when I was painting my eyelids, then I heard someone talking and I thought, "Ting??!" I dashed out expecting to find Ting-gia but a pair of bespectacled eyes turned to me in mid-sentence. She must be shocked by my sudden, silence appearance but not bad, she quickly managed a jie-jie and I muttered something like ok and siamed back to my eyelids. Not the first time he brought her back I heard but that was the first time I saw her. She looked different from the photo at the fan though; she look totally, 100% juvenile, and no candy for guessing why I thought she was Ting-gia..

(Later I was dashing about getting my bag ready etc when I saw her stealing looks at me. Was I too ravishing or what? :p)

Anyway dinner was salad (gotta watch it) at Flappers with Na and Kewei, nothing exciting but Na was saying Kewei was like kopitiam ah pek with his 1litre Tiger beer haha!

I became a bit seh after a few mouthfuls of some apple cider cocktail, lousy right.. Can't remember what transpired before we took to the pool table, sort of woke up a bit more when someone snatched my cue as I was walking to the pool table - oh Sito arrived! Duh, I thought which it was some mugger - or did I? I can't remember now :p

Very happy actually, won the first game with Na and I told BH immediately since he taught me that spring/summer so long ago but my second game was crap so we quitted :p Also played table footy and this guy playing pool was telling the guys to buck up cos they were losing to us ladies! *smug*

Oh SY popped by around ten plus - checked my mobile to confirm this heh! But she seemed quite gone by then, and it was only ten! Took a pict, said Merry Christmas and bye SY! :p Anyway later might be going to town to meet her and Kok for dinner.

We had quite a number of Hoegarden pints cai-ing quan. I drank so much! Darn it, Sito! But I guess each of us also had our fair share of beer. Think I got more seh some time before midnight cos I drank more, voluntarily, as they played music and we danced a bit. Oh there was this strange wrestling to put the paper trumpets to people's ears. I got embroiled somehow and no it wasn't fun growing deaf by the minute I still wanna sing and hear my lovely voice thank you.

Anyway it was midnight and Christmas! Yeeeeah! One week to 2005 and two weeks to 25 year old mf :p We salud like 3000 times by then and took a lot of funny pictures too. Unfortunately Na vetted quite a number of hilarious shots, including one in which she was slumped on the ground, from what I'm not too sure! Also unfortunate, not all of these photos will be published on my photo site but I respect the subjects' wishes to vet the photos, afterall, there were incriminating panda eyes and love handles and the like..

I think we left Flappers shortly after countdown and sat outside for quite a long time. Na was quite gone by then and hey, I was actually quite clear-headed and alert! Must be past my natural threshold for sleep :) But then this morning I realised I lost pockets of happenings last night :p

There was this couple at the tangential side of the fountain ledge from us, the girl obviously cmi already while the guy looked totally awake, so we were joking with all possibilities :p On our side, we were supporting Na and talking crap at the same time - lots of crap which I shall/could not elaborate!

Hey suddenly remember: at some point, Na BIT me! TWICE! Itai yo =( But don't get too excited, were my stout finger and chubby arm :p Oh another pair of synapses just connected again: I smooched Na, or vice versa haha!

Took a cab back after all the quirky happenings outside Flappers. I had said I would log on to write this since I had to wait for hair to dry before I could sleep but I slept on my wet hair in the end, could not take it man..

Just got back from a Christmas Day service with Constance, well, not just but I was doing almost nothing for the past couple of hours that I'm back. Was just talking to Na and analysing events of last night; more like she analysed while I, the dumbita* of s09, went, "Oh.. right.. hmmm.." etc. Girl talk. Anyway, hee, think I could get used to this kind of fun; cold, quiet, snowy Christmases will remain in the deep abyss of mf's wee brain..

* Credit of the word "dumbita" must go to Sangeetha and Dol :)

3 comments:

  1. Protest!!! Ok I just can't be bothered to make an account first, but this is THE 'Na' speaking.. I am not lesbian (at most bi, but not totally crooked), I am not cannibalistic (at most SM, but I don't think humans are food) and my alcohol tolerance is not as pathetic as described! At least I have a full account of the going-ons during christmas night.. hmphf!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Eh I didn't say you "jia lat" already ok.. Did I mention lesbianism or cannibalism? That's Kel, he who has a one-track mind :p

    ReplyDelete