Friday 24 December 2004

Merry Christmas :)

So fast, it's my second one since I returned last Sep..

Still feel like I just returned.

Still feel like wearing my full length coat and walking to friend's place to have a great Christmas eve feast with turkey and mince pie and mulled wine.

Still remember that year when I returned at day break, put on some jazz and had some cocktail or something I couldn't recall while clad in my warm bathrobe, simply soaking in my solitude for that hour or so, before finishing the whole series of Heaven's Coins 1 by nightfall - and concussed for the next ten hours. It snowed that same year too. Three days after Christmas, I woke to a different scenery; instead of the brick red Victorian Union, I saw snow capped roofs with matching white lawns, ahhh..

Miss that.

Anyways.. I'm back to Christmas in Singapore! No more zo bo Christmas though, have to work half day today..

Took out my Christmas CD this morning to listen to on way to work. Bought it last year and I love it! Makes me feel Christmasy. Oh sure the lights in town make me feel Christmasy too BUT, the butterflies on some trees - esp the one opposite Heeren - are so freaking eerie! Totally drain everything Christmas out of mf. I'm going to Flappers later, there'd better be no butterfly infested Christmas trees.

Oh Siok was so nice, she came back from leave to pass us Christmas presents! I got a little ring case, how thoughtful right? Ben(3!) xiao jiao likes to wear rings :) Thanks Siok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment