Sunday 26 December 2004

Official announcement

I penned an email to friends to inform them of this link. Quite like it especially the dig at Kel (!) so I copy it here :)

------------------------
http://gnoofyem.blogspot.com

Yes that's the announcement, it's up and running and I've thrown in some crappy bits. More should follow cos I'm random.

Anyway if you don't like your name to be there, or the way I call you or spell, pls shout early. You may suggest a screen name for yourself but I won't nec adopt it wholesale without mf-ing it.

I might post pictures one day, either in the blog itself or in photos.yahoo.com/gnoofyem. Don't like that either? Pls shout again, you picky piece of shit. Oops, I've picked up the bad phrase from One Track Mind :)

And if anyone knows how to put a stats counter on it, pls do teach can? :p I've signed up with
www.statscounter.com/ but instructions too chim for my grey matter!"

Have fun, people, I'm off to Malacca tmr morning!
:) mf

No comments:

Post a Comment