Tuesday 29 November 2005

mf is back!

Yes I am! Landed last night with - from top to bottom - bad hair, one pimple scar, dry skin, the biggest tummy in two years, unshaven legs (which will remain unshaven cos I left my shaver in CY's suitcase but she had a mistaken suitcase problem..), very dry heels and prune-like toes..

Pretty gross hur? :p

BUT! With the exception of the unshaven legs, damage control is already in full swing: head massage when shampooing last night, good cleanser for my face, vit E oil for dry spots, I'm finishing one litre of juice as I type, foot scrub and massage earlier this morning. And I intend to resume jogging this week - I have to!

Despite all the post-trip troubles, I enjoyed myself very very much! And I'm sure my crazy travel companions CY and Kel agree too - we were crazy with shopping and food and crap talk :) I'll get to the trip proper in a while..

No comments:

Post a Comment