Sunday 13 November 2005

*Sniff*

Nose has been in pretty bad shape these days - allergy acting up =( It's better in the house than in office. On Fri night on my bed, I realised it could be due to my keyboard cos I started to sneeze once I switched on work lappy and when I closed a lid an hour on, my sneezing miraculously stopped!

In a way, I'm allergic to work :p

SZ threw a bbq party yesterday. Thanks for the present :) We browsed through her wedding albums, very pretty! Felt tempted to go for photoshoot but minus the groom :p

And there was a lot of food! We left YX and Kel to cook while the ladies sat around, looking pretty. After an insane amount of food that rendered Na's mesotherapy wasted and my month of dancing undone, we hit the mahjong table, which was, in actual fact, a kid's drawing table, with matching stools that were obviously too small for our giant adult butts to be comfortable in..

Kok arrived pretty late and as he had his dinner, we cut up some cake for ourselves - it was just amazing how much we could stretch our stomachs.. But that's not all, no no.. We split outside the house and five of us - Kel, Kok, SY, YX and mf - went to somewhere near Beauty World for prata! I'm proud to say I gave prata a miss and was contented with my oolong..

Oh, and I never fail to be amazed by the sheer number of people not sleeping at 2am!

On the way back, we - Kel, SY and mf - were talking about cars when somehow MacRitchie, East Coast, Mt Faber came up.. Common point: couples' haunt! Then we were on the highway when we saw an exit to Lornie Road - hey that leads to MacRitchie! So we really detoured to MacRitchie to see if we could spot any, um, shaking cars :p

There were cars la, but empty. Must be too bright with all those lamps. How disappointed! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment