Sunday 19 March 2006

Do you feel it?

I'm feeling every bit of my leg muscles and my right arm muscles, and it's so painful I didn't want to get out of bed =(

Didn't stretch properly for badminton yesterday =(

Went all the way to Clementi to play for two hours. Kel was evil as usual, always made me run left right centre. Good exercise though..

Na joined us and we went to Holland V for a late lunch at Sushi Tei. Had salmon belly soup, very yummy! Talking about performance bonus which we will receive on 23rd. But the amount is already updated in our pay/claim intranet - must check tomorrow! *excited*

Went straight to meet Jo in town, found her shopping for household items cos she would be moving to a new place soon. Had a great time catching up with her; haven't chatted with her like that for years, really. Went to this soba place in Paragon (Na, do you remember where we had soba with Miki? Similar but not quite there..) and sat for hours, just updating each other of life and work, and discussing general topics. She's going back to KL tomorrow..

Just feel that it's rather seldom that I have a chance like this to really chat with a good friend.. Even though I lost my voice, it's worth it! Am taking lots of lozenges now to sooth it cos I'll be meeting CY for lunch. Another one to chat with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment