Saturday 25 March 2006

Out with the boys

Bantering with YX and Tok as usual, and as usual, they attacked me at my most vulnerable spot - tummy.

mf: Eh, I'm very conscious of my tummy ok, don't touch it unnecessarily..
YX, Tok: ??
mf: I meant, don't touch it..

Tok left and we proceeded to Gotham Penthouse. On the way, I said something not too kind and YX deemed it "necessary" to poke my tummy *.*

Was giving instructions on how to get there from studio. A lengthy episode of miscommunications ensued, leading to a conclusion that mf was power hungry.

mf: Huh? I'm not!
Sito: Ok, you're a power hungry bitch then..
mf: Bitch ok, but I'm not power hungry!

Thanks YX for concurring with me!

JD joined us after that, and suddenly, (pseudo?) gay tendencies, homophobia and schizophrenia began to manifest among the guys. It's rather interesting for me to watch :p

Danced a little only. Sad thing was that the place just didn't cut it for us. Music was ewe.. We couldn't appreciate the DJ's sense of humour.. And there were no cute guys apart from the one who took our drinks order. This wasn't the first time I found an attendant cute, something is very wrong..

We retreated to the chill room, a long corridor of sofa that led to the bathrooms, and sat there for a while. Can't get over JD puting his head on Sito's lap *.* Were talking crap until the DJ went "I hope you girls shave your armpits!" That's it, we left!

I'll never go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment