Thursday 23 March 2006

How gross is this?

Just received my Feb-Mar phone bill - a staggering $71.31!!!

Ok, my calls in Singapore for this month stood at a high of 145.6min (I have 100min free outgoing; incoming is free) so that accounted for $6.84 + GST already.

Incoming calls while in UK didn't cost much but the outgoing calls! The bulk was through O2 network - $1.64 for all calls under a minute and totalling some $22! Vodafone charged me by the second even in the first minute but minute rate is comparable with O2. Their sms at $0.38 cost 10cents less as well. Sighs, I'll know next time to manually select Vodafone.. Then all charges incurred on pay-as-you-roam are subject to this 20% surcharge so it comes up to $38.09 of roaming charges for me.

Last I incurred high roaming charges was when I was in Malacca - $45 or so, even more than this! But majority was on work matters due to a project that clashed with this pre-arranged trip so I claimed everything :p

Er, s long-legged spider just appeared at my desk and colleague smashed it for me.. I'm so sorry, spidey.. I'm so sorry to the other spider that died because of me some three years ago; I smashed it personally with a detergent bottle, and I'm especially sorry for that cos I didn't kill it with one smash =(

Oh no I'm in mourning..

No comments:

Post a Comment