Or maybe I'm just a hypochondriac! Or cyberchondriac..
So it happened that there was an unfortunate Monday when the lecture proved too boring for me. To keep myself awake, I started scribbling what I would like to do in July - July! No more work! No more thinking about work!
There are so many things I want to do..
- Write out family history for Sito and Grams
- Tidy up notes from my Kellogg classes
- Learn Spanish
- Improve Japanese
- Clean and tidy the apartment more regularly
- Learn to cook better - join the JVs for the weekly cooking class
- Exercise regularly
- Think about religion
- Find a Montessori centre to request to observe
- Start a little online business
- Learn how to grow our money
- Read more news
- Go to the library
- Hang out more with friends
- Watch more dramas :p
- Continue to blog! Especially about Oxford..