Monday 30 May 2011

Sito and me vs. food

mf: How many beef patties did you have?
Sito: Two
mf: Me too! And how many hotdogs?
Sito: A few..
mf: Ha! I feel better now. I had two :)

That's us. Gluttons. Just back from the summer BBQ - the last event at McManus for the year.

I'm going to be one of the two summer student directors at McManus. So I was roped in to help out today. Think I sliced some 30 tomatoes.. And I piled them up so nicely! :)



It was a beautiful day but the sudden heat after all that rain yesterday and all that cold before that drained me so quickly once I got out there. After eating and halfway through a conversation, I declared I needed a seat!

And I feel so full now even though I didn't eat as much as yesterday at a sushi buffet. Perhaps I can no longer eat so much within a short period of time.

Sighs, age is catching up fast..

Was chatting with some girls and they were so conscious of weight and size! I mean, I am too but I don't count calories lor and I haven't been to the gym for ages. And, one of the girls was so think to begin with!

I'm so glad I married a man who eats a lot too so that I don't feel bad when I eat a lot :p And I eat a lot. There are times when I may eat more than Sito *.*

Keep eating, Sito!!

No comments:

Post a Comment