Sunday 8 January 2012

On my birthday

Woke up very early this morning cos I couldn't go back to sleep after somehow waking up at 6-ish.. After watching the sun rise and nua-ing a bit in bed, I got up to a lot of love on my phone and FB :)

I snuggled into bed again at 11 am to wake the husband..

Sito: Happy birthday! *sleepy*
mf: Thanks! Your wife turns 32 today!!

A couple of days ago, he said that 32 sounded much older than 31. What to do? I AM getting older!

Still, I really really hope time can go faster this year :)

In fact, I think I've always wanted to time to go by faster. When I was a kid, I wanted to grow up and leave the house asap. Even now in my 30s, there are so many things to look forward to even as I grow older.

But well, things can't be rushed. I'll be patient and live in the present and be happy. As Mum said in her FB message, 一定要幸福! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment