Sunday 9 December 2018

Can you feel Christmas coming?

What a tiring weekend it has been! I was out quite late Thursday for a year-end reunion with ex-colleagues. Got home past 11 pm. I think I never fully recovered from that!

While I was out


Going by our new routine, the boys didn't go to school on Saturday. Did I say why? Three friends knocked sense into me within a short span of a couple of weeks. And anyway, Kai would have no child care to go to from next year so it would be difficult to send the two in too.

So I baked some oatmeal flapjacks! Discovered we were out of eggs after cutting up the butter so I had to run down to get some - after a diversion playing memory game with Kai. Then someone pulled out the box of play dough.

Yang's birthday cake!


Played hide and seek too!


We had wanted to go to the library but it was raining. So Sito went to return the books while I brought the three to the atrium to play more games. But a band was playing Christmas songs so they watched that quite happily before playing the games. Today when we passed by, they had the "Christmas workout" led by elves and Santarinas again. Like the festive feel around here. Our lift lobby also shared the piped in music from the mall.

And then they must go into the snow globe again..


After dinner, we went back for more games haha! One set of games for every receipt :p Anyway, Yang didn't win anything just now.

My baby leaning on my leg while watching our usual "funny" videos


Kai's note to me this morning


Got it? He was telling me: don't forget anything. It sparked a flashcard frenzy for me!!! Think I need to read more to him...

Brought Yu out for brunch while his brothers went swimming


Prata!!!!


My baby!


We had two changes today - swimming lesson was in the morning, and N switched her off day to today. So we were on our own today. But we made it! Tired but we made it!

Headed out to Orchard yeah!


But the smiles ended there; the boys were super troublesome; the streets were crowded; Sito had black face! But the boys were still cute, how???

A tuk tuk in the middle of the road is always fun


Mickey mouse!


Do we form a similar isoceles trapeze with the topless tree? :)


We never saw the lights though - we left Orchard before it was dark! :( But glad the kids had their shot with Mickey Mouse - coz it would be some years before we could get to Disney!

Just now at bedtime, Yu seemed to be singing some Hallelujah song - so cute :) He can also sing Jingle Bells. I suddenly thought of Yang singing Santa Claus is Coming to Town - that was super cute! But I didn't manage to capture the part where he sang "he's checking it TWICE!" :p

No comments:

Post a Comment