Sunday 9 December 2018

Middle child syndrome :(

Yesterday, Sito brought Kai out to a colleague's party for her kid. He asked Yang too but he didn't want to go. At the same time, I had to get lunch for the rest of us so I brought Yu coz I brought Yang last week. But I guess Yang forgot cos he was very upset to be left at home - he was still crying when we got back!

I told him we would go out in the evening. But he said that I could only bring him out later in the evening coz Kai and Yu had had their turn, awww... :(

When Yu went down for a nap, I whipped out the laptop to find out more about music lessons. Yang sat with me and decided (again!) that he wanted to learn the piano.

I was thinking of going downstairs to Cristofori to as when they would start the class for his age group - supposed to be January but the sign was take down and no one had called me. But I thought about the middle child syndrome and figured that it might be better if he could get some alone time with me and/or Sito. So I picked up the phone and called Yamaha at CCK.

And then we were on our way to register him!


He wasn't unhappy; I missed his smile! He insisted on bringing a bag carrying only his water bottle. We took the bus to get to a HDB shopping mall. I couldn't find the school so he told me to look at my phone!

When we were done registering, I realised they took only NETS and I didn't have my NETS card with me! Ended up meeting the lady downstairs this morning to pass her a cheque.

Anyway, we took a bus home right after that. When we were removing our shoes, he happily told me that he had now gone out with me, just like how Yu and Kai had gone out with me and Papa. So cute and so poor thing!!

I still wonder what I have got myself into with this music class - I knew it would require a parent to accompany the child, but I only learnt about homework at the point of registration. But when I think of poor little Yang who is the middle child, I think it is something I must do. Like Sito said, I wanted to learn anyway! Jia you, Mama and middle pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment