Tuesday 18 December 2018

Health and dental admin day

My yearly do. Went back to the doctor back at Holland coz I'm not so keen to see an unfamiliar doctor downstairs for PAP smear *.*

Missed walking down this path and looking up to home


But it's no longer home. I always feel a little sad when I think about it. It is after all our first matrimonial home and housed all our little ones in their infancy.

Took a shot of this quiet road which fills with seats at night


Doctor pointed out my slightly high BMI but noted that it was alright coz it was due to cosmetic fats, not visceral fats. She told me some cardio would sort me out. Sighs, no time!!

I had an ang kueh and some coffee while waiting for Sito to join me at Holland to do some banking - it's the best place when you have to transfer money between the usual banks!

And then we went to Plaza Sing to look at Starhub plans. But the ticket number was dismal and I found that his corporate plan discount was comparable to no discount at M1. So we walked about a bit and left for lunch at Clarke Quay. Then it was quite a wait to see the dentist coz we were early.

Eat some Hokkaido milk ice cream ba!


At 1 plus, Sito got an SMS - his Starhub queue was still ongoing! It would have been a 3- or 4-hour wait! Crazy!

Came home to set up our new plant shelf - pictures next time! - and he went on to do some work while I did random things. Then it was kiddy time!

Quite a tiring off day for us, largely due to the waiting at Clarke Quay. Time to plan the next off day!

No comments:

Post a Comment