Tuesday 18 December 2018

Day out with Yang

It was Yang's turn to go out yesterday, and also Sito's turn! We took some time to decide on the Luge at Sentosa but as things turned out, they did far more than that.

The boy insisted on sunglasses


Snacking on Papa's breakfast


And seemed like he enjoyed it!


Not bad for Sito for feeding Yang twice - this and wantan noodles for lunch later - considering that he had all of one piece of tissue paper with him and no wet wipes! I reminded him about bag and bottle but forgot about the cleaning materials, oops... But, good job!

Coz they passed by Madame Tussauds and Yang wanted to go in  $80 for two!!


His expression pretty much the whole time...


Spent some time on this game


And this, complete with canned cheering when the ball went in!


Finally they got to the Luge and sky ride!


Papa and pup


Lounging about at Vivocity


Sito texted me at 2 pm asking me about getting a foosball table. I thought he was online shopping at home. Turned out that he was at Toy R Us with Yang! In the end, he got a Lego set. Yet another Christmas present for the kids to play together :)

So this was the result which started in the taxi home :p


So proud of Sito for hanging out alone with Yang for so long! I'm not sure I can do such a long time hoho! And there was no meltdown at all - so proud of Yang too :)

Sito told me at 5.30 pm that he was still napping, from 3.30 pm. Got him to wake him! When I got home, he was watching TV, freshly showered and with dinner in his belly :)

I only got to enjoy the photos today, and also heard stories from Sito. Best was when Sito was queuing up for bubble tea and Yang was in his arms. A guy joined the lady right in front of them. Yang whispered - LOUDLY - to Sito that the boy was naughty coz he cheated! The man turned back to explain to Yang!! AND, Yang whispered the same to Sito again!! When I told Yang that I heard about this, he couldn't remember until I said "cut queue", and he said, then the girl laughed!!

What a joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment