Sunday 16 December 2018

Productive night

I was very pissed last night coz the boys refused to sleep. I shall leave the details for another day. Point is, I came out close to 10 pm, cold and tired and angry. So I hid in my blanket and closed my eyes.

Then it was 1.30 am.

!!!!

Both Yang and Yu were in our bed. I shifted a little, got out to pee, and got back to bed. Couldn't sleep so got up to organise things - I thought I might as well do it then than to do it in the morning when I should be spending time with the kids.

So I sorted out part of the book shelves and took pictures of Kai and Yu's work from school; Yang didn't bring home any recently. In the morning, I asked them about their work.

Kai made this soon after the concert :)


He also made a 3D card - so nice!


Hilarious! From a book, apparently


The child goes to school while the mother flies somewhere...


This worried me! But Kai said it was just funny *.*


Upon linking the two pictures together, I felt a bit better. The child was thinking of flying off too so was sad in school!!

Yu said, "Baa baa black sheep!"


Found the crayon from Taiwan!


Yang woke in between so I had to lie down with him for a bit. Eventually, I went back to bed at 3 plus but I took a while before I fell asleep. I think it was quite productive actually. Don't mind doing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment