Friday 14 December 2018

mf's day out!

Took PM leave today! Actually - yesterday since it's past midnight now.

Had plenty of things to do. First of all, Kai's uniforms! The collection was by name; the guy couldn't recognise my payment slip!

I was thinking of getting his house t-shirt and his PE attire too but there were quite a lot of people at the shop and I couldn't find the sample to check the size - I can hardly recognise the designs! It felt like that first trip to the Holland Drive wet market where I was awed by all the aunties and left without buying anything *.*

Unfriendly shopping mall!


Spent the next hour having lunch and shopping at Isetan. Realised my card had expired and bought two years' of membership before I realised that I probably might not shopped enough to make that worthwhile... Anyway, bought already.

Got some new pyjamas and underwear for the kids. Finally found the hotpot stock we had back in office - wanted to use it for LNY reunion dinner :) And had fun browsing the pharmacy - though I bought only regular replacements for toiletries.

Dropped the shopping at home. Happened that the contractors were late doing Yang's floor - more on that later - and spent some time settling things.

Hopped to Popular to get school supplies. Gave away our high chair of six years coz Yu prefers to sit with his brothers now. It was about the same age when I made his brothers give up the high chair at home anyway. By then it was 5.30 pm - just nice for 30 min in the karaoke box at B2!!!

Singing, happy mf :)


Cheap thrill - I ranked 1 and beat 100% of singers but only for this one song :p


It has been some 10 years probably since I last sang this song - 回家 by 顺子, and I was sad at how my voice had gone! I can no longer hit those notes, which were admittedly challenging even back then. I blame years of singing / whispering nursery voice and lack of karaoke opportunities!

But I had fun la :) Sang seven songs though the last was cut off. Self care - so important!

No comments:

Post a Comment