Friday 27 September 2013

It's been a while...

... since I wrote after drinking!

It's too hot ~.~ So I grabbed a beer from the fridge :) So now I'm totally :) :) :) :) :)

!!!

Anyway, actually I was going to say it's been a while since my last post. Well, it's because I'm really busy..

Last Thursday, I reviewed some biodata of potential full-time help and chose one candidate to interview. But I wanted to change her salary terms as I don't need her to work three Sundays a month.

No word from agent until I SMS-ed again on Sunday afternoon. And guess what, he brought her over for an interview that very night! She was already in Singapore on a social visit pass.

She seemed ok - for us and with us. So it was set. But I almost fainted when agent said she could come in on a work permit on Friday - we had no bed etc prepared for her!

So we agreed for Monday instead. So I've been doing crazy things like getting furniture within an hour after getting home early from work retreat on Tuesday, staying up to do up a task list, running to Sim Lim to get wifi cameras. I just set up two cameras tonight; the first one was set up two days ago as I bought that from qoo10. Very happy, now I can see ZK without going in :)

Anyway, we're almost done. One last weekend before we bid our current life goodbye! I'm sure life will be different with someone else living with us - easier with housework taken off me totally but sobs to my much treasured privacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment