Saturday 18 July 2020

Making more Sitos

Not me :p

It was bedtime on Thursday and I was with Kai, chatting about random things in Chinese. 

I told him that when he and his brothers got married and moved out, Papa and Mama would move to a smaller house. Then he said he didn't want to move away. 

mf: Do you want to continue living here after getting married?
Kai: Yes *pout*
mf: Ok, then you may, and Papa and Mama will move away instead!
Kai: O_O

Hoho!

Somehow, the conversation took another turn..

Kai: Who is my wife? You?
mf: No, I'm Papa's wife. You will find your own wife when you grow up.
Kai: And make more Sitos?
mf: Yes, if you want 😂
Kai: What if we don't make Sitos? What if my brothers also don't make Sito? (I didn't have the chance to say anything yet...) Then no more Sitos?
mf: Yes, then the three of you will be the last Sitos.
Kai: 😟 No, I want to make Sitos!
mf: Ok!

Btw, the conversation was largely in Mandarin coz it was "Chinese day" so he said 做 Sito! I had to tell him that it should be 生 :p

Just be your own baby first, my son :)

No comments:

Post a Comment