Monday 20 July 2020

No flabby balloon!

I kept a list of dates in my phone:

3 June
10 June
14 June
16 June
21 June
26 June
1 July
6 July Monday

7 July Tuesday
10 July Friday
14 July Tuesday
16 July Thursday
20 July Monday

These are when Yang did a poo :p

I mentioned a new toilet routine for Yang during his birthday post. Soon after that, I started giving him five plan roasted cashew nuts at breakfast and/or dinner time as all the bananas and dragon fruit were not helping. 

And cashew nuts seem to be working so far! There are only two episodes of 4-day breaks since we started the cashew nuts. Last time, 5/6-day breaks (in red) were more common. 

Once, Yang woke late at night with a pained expression. He couldn't sleep. He woke maybe two more times before I realised that he wanted to poo but couldn't! I sat him down on the throne and massaged him etc until he finally pooped. So poor thing...

Now that he's pooping more regularly, I keep encouraging him to go sit on the toilet regularly. He's quite encouraged to hear that his "balloon", i.e. rectum, is getting smaller instead of flabby - according to the video we watched, heh!

(When Kai heard that, he said he doesn't poo every day but it's ok coz it's easy; when Yu heard that, he said his balloon is small coz he poopoos - good for you both!)

Yes, show me more of your cheeky face! No more painful tummy and bum bum, please!


No comments:

Post a Comment