Monday 27 July 2020

Stay-home, slimming weekend

After a weekend out there, we stayed in again last weekend coz kiasi.

Some time during the day on Saturday, Sito read about a new cluster linked to the bus interchange downstairs. So we decided to stay home coz the boys always anyhow touch surfaces outside. Sito went to pack dinner from BPP and the nearby coffeeshop for the weekend. Lunch was as usual, porridge on Saturday and pizza on Sunday. 

Nowadays, I make salami instead of ham pizza - this was a trial run to make sure Yu was ok with the salami


I must add that the pizza this time was super fluffy! Coz I had time for the dough to proof a little longer than usual. I wonder if that's why Yu finished all but one little square of pizza when he gave up four to six squares before... Or maybe he was just hungry - he had close to two bowls of porridge on Saturday!

Just as well coz I could hardly eat. My tongue ulcer came back with a vengeance on Friday. I had mostly beverages on Friday until Sito came home with 舌尖尖 for dinner. Thanks to Yu, I had maybe three spoons of porridge on Saturday, my first meal of the day.

Then, as luck would have it, I had a major tummy ache on Saturday night around. Had to wake Sito to get me meds. For the whole of Sunday, my tummy was slightly painful. I finally felt better about 9 pm. I wonder what it was - couldn't be food poisoning coz I had just about the same as everyone else and if it were stomach flu, where did it come from?! Blame it on my lousy digestive system...

The good thing is, I didn't feel my painful tongue for most of Sunday; tummy was worse *.* And I lost some weight from the lack of food and snacks :)

Some photos from the weekend to end this off:

Sword play with fancy markers


Watching Transformers - love to see them lie on Sito :)


Yang was on my legs - he loves lying on me :)


Yu likes to feed us our vitamins! This time with a pizza crust in his mouth :p


Yang and Yu were chatting away when I started typing. I just realised they're quiet now.. Hope they're asleep already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment