Wednesday 6 June 2012

Some random things

Mum showed me an album - a physical album! - with pictures of Sito as a kid. He was then quite a poser :)

I love this particular shot very much! He was nine :)



Time for more random pictures...

This is me, obviously, with a rose from Flat Top Grill where we had lunch on Mothers' Day. We didn't even realise it was Mothers' Day! I suppose I looked sufficiently pregnant for them to give me a rose too :p



My old cover for Pinky II! Took this picture the morning I left Evanston...



Waited a long while for the rubbish truck to finish collecting rubbish from the area behind Kembangan Lodge. Yes, I stood quite a distance behind...



New shoes! And I could barely see them beyond my pink and round belly - had to bend a little :p



And my super swollen left foot. So swollen I had no ankle. So swollen it went numb sometimes. And when I press it, a depression remains for a while *.*



I've been sorting out more photos - will post more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment