- Overnight oats with blueberries, nuts, raisins, sunflower seeds, super expensive chia seeds - all supposedly great for milk supply; take this cold or heated up
- Egg mayo sandwich with rockets - simply love this; and I intend to grow my own rockets!
- Wolf berry tea - just a warm drink in the morning...
- Pasta - probably with some grilled vegetables topped with some protein
- Smoked salmon - used to stir this into my pasta back in uni
- Grilled sandwich - finally going to utilise my panini press!
- Beef patty - just an idea for the sandwich :)
- Egg omelette - the runny kind, slurp!
- Ginger fried rice - this will be from Mum. I like fried rice! As the song goes: 炒飯的味道吃過都知道好 :p
I'll be having dinner with ZK so it will be our usual food. But since I'll be breastfeeding, I think I'll expand the menu a little bit more and hope ZK will eat more with me. In particular, some soup is in order. Google gave me some palatable ideas:
- Whole chicken, shallots, white pepper - boil then simmer two hours; sounds yummy!
- Lotus root and peanuts - always good
- Chicken and wolf berries - made this back in uni as well
- Pork ribs and corn - I like!
- 酱醋猪脚 - this isn't from Google; Mum will make some. Very good with rice.
And I know I'll get hungry when
- Instant oats - just add hot water; very convenient in the middle of the night
- Milo - a sweet treat
- Toast with cheese - possible thanks to the panini press!
- Cheese with peanut butter - had so much of this with ZK!
- Nuts - just bought two huge packs :)
- Raspberry leaf tea - I still have so much of this! Great for milk and thirst when I'm not too hungry
- Double boiled papaya milk (dessert) - takes more time to make, but I have help and this does sound yummy!