Tuesday 25 January 2011

Weighing on my mind

Had a thought yesterday while talking to Na. I forgot about it until now :p

Think this is the slimmest I'm ever going to be for the foreseeable future, in both weight and shape. I was expecting to gain weight after coming to Evanston but I didn't. In fact, I think I lost a little only to put it back on in Singapore. Now my relatively healthy home-cooked meals have made me lose that weight and that's that. I've reached the floor of my weight and shape in my adult life! This is *gasp* my own ISLB!! :p

Actually, I'm already at the ideal weight so I'm good. It doesn't matter that my preferred weight is 3kg down, cos I'm 31 and less concerned about such things! It helps that Sito doesn't really notice haha! :p

And, I just went for my second pilates lesson. The instructor must have a heavier butt than mine but look at how she moved! I must work on what cannot be seen instead..

No comments:

Post a Comment