Tuesday 15 May 2012

百感交集

No other phrase to describe what I'm feeling now.

Can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow!

Went to the supermarket for the last time today. Ran an errand at the bank. Bought stuff at the convenience store. Washed bedsheets and clothes. Packed everything except my toothbrush. Met a few more people over dinner at Five Guys. And the day is almost over...

Going to turn in early tonight. Waking up early tomorrow to reach the airport early - trying to get bumped up!

Be writing from Singapore next...

Update 18 May 2012 in Singapore

Felt a pang of sadness when I unplugged the laptop from the wall after I wrote the above, when we chatted until I got sleepy in our king bed, when I walked around the apartment as I went about my morning routine, when I walked out of McManus for the last time, when I left Evanston...

No comments:

Post a Comment