Monday 2 March 2020

Back to regular weekend!

After a weekend away, it was nice to have our regular weekend again!

Mum left the car with us on Friday. Thought we might go to Ikea for fried chicken again but they seemed to be coughing a little, probably from some grapes this week, so we just stayed in.

But let's start from earlier in the week...

Ane cooked chicken feet soup on Monday. I told her to take it out of Sito's soup as he wouldn't eat it. So she brought one foot to me. Yang saw it and asked excitedly, "What is that?!" I guess the little toes were attractive? :p I told him what it was and he wanted to try! And so did Yu!

So I did a demo with the first of three feet in my soup bowl. Bit off the toes one by one, sucked off the meat in my mouth, spit out the bones. Then they had the remaining two. Kai bit off a toe gingerly but spit it out almost immediately - 不识货 *.*

Yang bit off a toe!


Yu bit off a toe too!


Yang cleaned off the last foot!


Kai decided to go botak on Tuesdsy


Yu wanted corn from my soup bowl on Thursday - he cleaned it up nicely!


Kai also had a bit of corn - may this be a good start....


Yesterday was Yang's last music lesson. He decided to stop coz he wanted to watch TV with his brothers on Saturday morning - what a reason! But I had decided earlier that I wouldn't force him if he didn't want to continue. I did try to persuade him but he didn't want to continue anymore.

Last video of him doing chords - a bit of mistake here but he did it perfectly before and after the video!


Kai now has this big smile, just like the one above :)


Yu made a lot of boy sounds yesterday. Sito said he was mimicking the card/robot/car fights in Turning Mecards, hmm...


Kai drew these cards


This weekend, they spent more time playing and running about than watching TV coz Sito and I bought some Daiso toys on Friday


Btw, the sword handle has already come off *.* But they couldn't wait to fill their guns with water at the pool!

Yang did his 老爷爷 with moustache and beard!


Running and jumping around in our room


Climbing my poor sofa


We had "yummy spaghetti" for dinner. That's 18 Chefs, ha! It's easy to eat there coz they can play at the kiddy ride area until the food arrives, and they like the food. We went to the playground for a while and then the library.

Yu was disobedient on the way home. I scolded him and he pouted. Cute until... But I kept my stern face: 扁嘴没有用!要乖,懂不懂?He nodded..

Sample pout at only 50% power when I didn't want him to cut me up!


And they brushed their teeth at the same time Sunday morning!


It can be so hard to get them to brush teeth! Kai can go days without brushing *.* Yang used to forget but this week, he was quite diligent so finally, I see less yellow on his tiny teeth. Yu started showing some yellow on his teeth but after a weekend of brushing, he's fine now.

Next is to get them to brush twice a day!!

Yang playing Chinese checkers with Sito yesterday


I used to like this game but now I've forgotten how to play :p I have this suspicion that I'll slowly relearn all these games in the next few years...

No comments:

Post a Comment