Monday 16 March 2020

Kai lost two milk teeth...

... last year!

I was going through photos when I realised I didn't write about this. Or at least I can't find in this blog!

While some of his friends already lost their upper front teeth in kindy, Kai found a loose tooth the week he turned seven. I remember he cut his first tooth very near his first birthday so I guess his milk teeth are taking their time to go too?

We were both excited about the loose tooth. Then on 23 Jul 2019, he PLUCKED it out after dinner *.*

After we cleaned up the blood in his moth


I had washed and dried it, and put it under his pillow before sending him to bed with dreams of the tooth fairy. When the boy found a coin in place of the tooth the next morning, he told me, “I think there’s no tooth fairy. It’s you.”

But he liked having the money in his piggy bank. So I hoped he would brush his teeth more regularly after that but that hope was shortlived. Now I have to use points to make him brush teeth - 10 points to watch (funny) videos in the evening.

He lost his second tooth on 22 Sep 2019. But this tooth fairy fell asleep without doing her job so Kai waved his tooth above my head before 6 am - you did not give me a coin!! Even though the cat was out of its bag, we still played this silly game coz he wanted to catch me at it! :p

I keep his milk teeth in this nice little box that I got some years (!) back. I got three of them hoho! Yesterday, I found a note I wrote back in September and showed it to him. I forgot that was meant to go into the box and given to him when he's grown! Silly old Mama!

Anyway, I showed him the box. He didn't like the cover much but wanted to look at his teeth - so tiny :)

Then I put the note together with the box and kept it away. Hope the third teeth won't keep us waiting for too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment