Saturday 7 March 2020

Childhood grooming

I started cutting nails for the kids again when we changed helpers in December. And more recently, I started filing Yu's nails coz he always has some scratch marks on his face. Now, Kai wants his nails filed as well coz he likes the feeling!

This morning, I was giving them a manicure when I suddenly thought about how we used to lie down on Mother's lap at the door when the light was better so she could dig our ear wax! That started after I had to go to a polyclinic to get ear wax out - that was quite shiok, with warm water and huge chunks of ear wax coming out, haha!

I don't dig their ears. So scary. Anyway, no issue of them not hearing me; if they don't respond to me, it's coz they are ignoring me or they are too distracted!

Anyway, I thought we should have some visible memories of such childhood grooming so I asked Sito to take a photo.

Three pairs of eyes on the TV, one pair on nails


I didn't expect that Kai and Yu were holding hands! Love :)


No comments:

Post a Comment