Thursday 12 March 2020

I made my kids cry :(

Just now, I made Yu cry.

He was going "I'll hit your face ah!" just before bedtime so I had to sit him down to talk it through. I even had to bring in the police - yes, 马达来抓 *.* We went all the way to jail and yet he wanted to be a bad guy! So I told him, ok go be a guy and go to jail, don't be my son anymore, and rolled him off my lap to the bed.

He rubbed his left eye. I thought, oh no. I asked him if he was sad and he burst out in tears!

Poor boy! Nasty Mama!

I cuddled him once again and assured him that he would always be my dear son!

This happened to Kai before as well. It was likely before Yu came. One night, when he should be in bed, he came over to our room. He stood in front of the bed, and started crying, saying "Don't tell me to go away coz I like you!" and pointing to me!

I still remember Sito and I were sitting in bed facing the door - that was our old house - and we were sitting there as he said that. Poor kid! We sayang-ed him and sent him back to bed.

This was still my fault coz I had this tendency to say "go away" kiddingly but babies, they don't know we're kidding!

Yang asked me to tell him the same thing - he smiled throughout and then said, "I never cry!" Gosh, psychopath in the making? Hoho!

The two boys I made cry




No comments:

Post a Comment