Wednesday 25 March 2020

Forced to work from home

This week, we started a trial on split teams. I happen to be on the team that is starting with working from home this week.

Monday, I sent Kai to school and came home to find Yang playing and having breakfast at the dining table, and Yu playing in GeGe's room. Took them some 30 minutes before they left the house.

Plenty of boy sounds


Tuesday, I came home just as they were wearing shoes - earlier than usual, yeah! And they hugged me while I was standing upright, which meant they felt my belly and told me they love Mama fat fat :)

Today, I came home to find them 3/4 dressed - Yang was still in his pyjamas top. Sent him to brush teeth and sent them off from the door. Looks like they're beginning to get used to me coming home though - not sure if it's a good thing...

And CCAs are cancelled for these two weeks so Kai came back earlier today. He had a pleasant surprise - Papa is home too!

What they're doing while I write - my work stuff had been swept to the sides


I have a nice setup at home - two screens plus internet laptop at my disposal! But I don't really like working from home - chair less comfy, no aircon without blasting half the house, lighting not as good. But not having to travel so much is good. I have been working through Kai's lunch so I end up working more *.* And I must say it's nice to sit near Sito who is working from home these three days :)

Let's see how long this trial would last. Or whether it would go beyond a trial...

No comments:

Post a Comment