Monday 20 February 2006

I'm happy!

I just am, since Sat which I spent with myself. Started with a refreshing jog around my neighbourhood instead of the park, taking in the different sights and sounds. Household chores were followed by a more exciting agenda - utilising my expiring Isetan voucher :p Richer by two pretty tops and some undies :)

Tiny unhappy incident: Was almost cheated by this sales attendant. I passed her a pair of trousers I just tried and asked her to fetch me a new piece while I changed out of something else. She returned with a folded pair. I checked, saw a bit of roughness on a hem and asked for another. When she said that was the last piece, I asked for the one I tried earlier. Then, guess what? She said the one she brought back was the one I tried! Fumes! She folded it, obviously out to cheat! Of course I didn't buy from her!

But bliss dominated my day, bouyant through some unknown forces. Carried on browsing but nothing else caught my fancy. Was an hour too early for 310pm movie so I returned to an empty flat, filled it up with music and lazed around until it was time for the 515pm show in the neighbourhood theatre. I'm proud to announce that I FINALLY CAUGHT FEARLESS! And it was good, I like :)

Some strange cheer must have gripped me on the way back; did something stupid: I waved and said hi to this little mynah walking on the pavement towards my direction. The poor bird turned quickly away! Oops I didn't mean to scare him :p

Went to bed happy and woke happy too. Dressed myself up like a lollipop (sweet white blouse with peach capris) and left for KTV with CY. Sang for 3.5hours until they chased us away :p Ballroom lesson was tiring but happiness still ruled; nothing was getting me down last weekend! Got back just in time for Catch Me If You Can on TV, I like Tom Hanks' character :) Again, slept happy.

Today, still happy though nose is crap in the office. But I'll survive!

Oh, if you know me enough, pls help build my Johari's window here? Otherwise, you can view it here. But no viewing before building ok, so that your opinions are not influenced by others'.

It's Mon but it'll be a happy week for everyone, really :)

No comments:

Post a Comment