Wednesday 8 February 2006

Photo rojak

Documenting the last two birthday presents of my 26th:

1) Very cute notepad from Hup, Sito and CW when they went to Korea and Bangkok in Dec



The whole gift pack contained a number of souvenirs from them from various trips but I'm biased toward my birthday gift :p The other cute stuff are playing with Meh et al while I'm away from bed, and I'm using the Laotian bag and (re-gifted but fabulous) Clarins self tanner (on my pasty legs)!

2) A book from Tok, an interesting read thus far, especially this particular chapter that I just finished. Maybe I'll write about it, maybe I'll not..



And now the random CNY photos!



Can't tell what they are? Prawn and crab mince made into the shape of a goldfish! Steamed, so they were very healthy (read: mf ate a lot :p)



The dragon had already gathered to arrange the mandarin oranges into some auspiscious word by the time I got there. After that, the dragon - what? - floated/ swam/ flew away.. *snap* Danced! It danced away to the beat of the drums and the other dong dong qiang instruments..





A random shot of two girls at a farewell party for one of my primary school classmates on Sunday. Somehow, this photo reminds me of this:



:p

I hope you're smiling happily like the cat (and me!) :)

2 comments:

  1. totally agree wif u, the last 2 photos share some resemblance... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. act the photo look like zhang qingfang

    ReplyDelete