Monday 27 February 2006

Spread the love!

Last night, a grid door separated Grams and me; she was on the inside seeing us off and I was outside waiting for Mother to put on her shoes. My right hand was on a bar, just hanging there innocently. Then Grams took my forefinger and gave it a squeeze..

I looked at her, huh? She smiled. And squeezed my other fingers in turn. I smiled too.

"Hee, very bah bah right.."
"No la, no bah here.."

I realised, no one has ever given me this much love. I never knew that it could be so effortless, just a tiny squeeze.

My thoughts turned to Meh when I got back, my dearest Meh. I wanted to squeeze Meh's paws, I wanted her to feel my love like I did earlier. Then I realised yet another amazing thing: when I spread my love to her, I felt that it was reciprocal, I felt very happy myself!

Ahhh, don't you like that warm fuzzy feeling as I do? Go on, go squeeze your loved ones now :)

2 comments:

  1. I squeeze Simba frequently too. Hug lah. Na

    ReplyDelete
  2. humans like to touch and be touch... =D

    next time i bite u ok?

    wa ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete