Saturday 4 February 2006

It doesn't feel like Sat today

Don't know why though.. Anyway, also don't feel like writing proper paragraphs now, lazy.. So..

1) YX, Kel and I watched I Not Stupid Too last night - good show! All the way I kept thinking Mother should watch this show and maybe she would shut up sometimes :p

2) Was very tired last night and I don't know why. Fell asleep in Kel's car and he had to wake me when we reached my place. Then I overslept this morning and missed my jogging time plus was almost late for lunch.. Nvm, meeting Insp to jog tomorrow morning :)

3) Lunch was with YX, Kok and YS. Went to the dim sum place SZ brought us last time. We chose three of 16 dim sum items - for exclusion :p It was a lot to eat!! YS is going back to London tomorrow - safe flight and have fun!

4) Learnt something new today: you can puke when you swim too much! *.*

5) I was saying how I would associate people with animals sometimes. Eg Tok is a mouse and Siok is a sushi - um, sushi is not an animal but nvm! So they asked me about them. I decided that YX = deer, Kok = coyote (!) and YS = fox! Then YS said MS = cow, cos of the way he talked - damn funny!

6) We were trying to get Kok to join us to go clubbing next time but he said in his usual way that he would rather go KTV, the dodgy kind! "Next time take my CPF money and go there every night ah!" And the other two agreed to go together.. Then I were to go with them, I would just be mistaken for the cleaning auntie.. My friends ah..? ~.~

7) Feeling thin today, though I just had wholemeal bread with pork floss for dinner :p Cos (1) my dressing today minimised my butt, (2) noticed that my radish calves are more like (plump) carrots now, and (3) I learnt that I have friends weighing more than 70kg! Heh heh, another reason to keep myself happy :)

8) Strange TV advert of a new condo near Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. Rather, strange selling point: you have nature, including all sorts of animals and fluttering stuff and insects, as neighbours! Man, I don't want to stay there!

9) Remember the dead fisherman in my bro's fish tank? The bigger fish knocked him over couple of days back! Then I saw a tiny figure in the boat and realised that the old man couldn't have belonged to the boat cos he was too big for it! YQ just put him on the boat and hid the tiny figure who looked rather plain (and who must be dead too!)

Omg, some getai just started downstairs! Chun feng ta wen shang le wo de lian..! Gaaar..

PS: It's the 7th day of CNY - ren ri! Happy birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment