Friday 14 April 2006

But they keep me warm!

Dan resumed Wed class after a long break due to injury. Three of us ended up chatting at the side after practising for a while, when I got tired, as usual.. Arms outstretched, I was complaining about my dry skin since US trip when Sito gave an exclamation.

mf: Huh? *Is my dry skin so scary??*
Sito: You're hairy..
Dan: You have more hair on your arms than I have on my legs.. *pulled up trousers*
mf: Oh no! Ya, mine very dense..
Guys: And you know what they say about hairy women..
mf: Ya..
Dan: What do they say?
mf: That they are horny?
Sito: So, are you?
mf: Yes..
Guys: *Snigger*
mf: Isn't that what you want to hear? *.*

Recall that one day in lecture - it was LT1! - I was just concentrating on the lecture when I felt something on my arm.. I turned and guess what? Dennis was holding a RULER to my arm, or more specifically, my HAIR, which was standing up in the cold LT!

He: Heh heh, trying to measure!

Gaaar!

No comments:

Post a Comment