Sunday 30 April 2006

XY is married!

Went for her church wedding and dinner yesterday. Congrats! :) So cute, they actually put the ring on the wrong hand at first! And so funny, in a reading of the bible, the person went "the man leaves his wife" instead of "the man leaves his father and his mother"! Of course she made a joke saying to keep the audience awake :p Then the pastor was another story; he was just rattling on and on without a focus, gee.. Saw some old friends at the church, and many more familiar faces, including colleagues from a couple of places - small world!

Went to the office for a while before going for the dinner. Had to write summary of a study report cos the report written by the research company totally couldn't make it in terms of presentation and grammar! I sure won't use them for my work anymore..

So, dinner.. I was talking mainly to the people around me ie CW, Hup and Sito. You know, when a bunch of civil service people sit together, topics cannot stray far from work.. But then Hup realised that Sito was saying some really random things.. Hey wait, but *I* am the queen of randomness! *Fumes* [After-thought: make that "princess" - there's no king]

No one was going out so I went back to sleep. Perhaps I was too tired over the past couple of weeks, I went back to sleep after my alarm rang this morning - and missed my jogging time. Now it's too hot and I'm not going! Lately my only exercise has been just dance and squats - been doing the latter a minute a day since I have to hold my nose treatment solution under my tongue for two minutes and I take only about a minute to pin my hair to wash face.

Which reminds me of three things:
1) Instructor at Amore Fitness - "Lower! Wider! You want beautiful legs?! Lower!" That was her instruction in her aerobics class, a most satisfying workout though a bit tough due to the hand weights. I miss those sessions.. But no money, sighs..
2) My nose seems to be getting happier. Is it the treatment working? :) Still get some runny nose sometimes, especially when I'm in the house. But no more Rudolph!
3) My hair is getting longer!! :) Yes I know I said I would like it short for a while.. BUT, it's just too troublesome! Was looking at a photo of myself (no doubt!) with not a strand of my long and artificially straight hair in place. Someone commented I looked like Lin Dai Yu with long messy hair in JC. That was good mess that required only a sweep of the hand to tame. Or an elastic band. The current mess on my head needs 3min of flat-ironing every day. Think I'll be Lin Dai Yu anyday! Perhaps in a couple of months, I'll try a little perm to spice things up while it grows.. I'm bored, so I play with my hair :p

Ktv today has been cancelled as CY has a last minute assignment. Which means sans any interesting character knocking, I'll likely take my time to blog, iron the week's laundry, eat prawn noodles that Mother is cooking now, then shower and huddle up with Meh and my book. Need the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment