Wednesday 19 April 2006

Quiz time

The Five Love Languages
My primary love language is probably Quality Time with a secondary love language being Physical Touch.

Complete set of results
Quality Time: 10
Physical Touch: 9
Acts of Service: 6
Receiving Gifts: 3
Words of Affirmation: 2


Information
Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.

Take the quiz

Dan thought the test quite amateur, but still, play for fun la :) I wait to hear your results..

Actually.. I didn't understand "acts of service" until the results came out. Had thought words of affirmation were important to me. Then I realised, those were only words that couldn't be compared to a squeeze of the hand.. I'll have the latter any day!

Read this in a newsletter at Essential Brew the other day: time spent wasted is not really wasted. I must say that I've never thought of it that way.. Wa, I spent a lot of quality time with KLK leh :p

1 comment: