Monday 24 April 2006

I saw a bird bathing..

.. right here in the little hole in the slab on concrete right outside the kitchen window!


But I couldn't capture the scene fast enough, sighs..

And Kel called me a voyeur *.*

An update on the upgrading works, Mother said the concrete were there cos the foundation for my room had been laid by this horrible looking thing - picture taken the morning I got back from NYC.


Well I don't know anything about construction, just very happy that my room is manifesting itself bit by bit! :) Oh, and I'll move in with Grams and Aunt once they start to knock down the kitchen walls..

Hmmm, quite ugly pictures so far, so here's something better: had lunch with Z at the City Link Sakae yesterday, looks yummy right? (Okok, both friend and food :p)


On the way up just canteen just now, thought I smelled the good old Maths Institute.. I don't know if I should feel nostalgic or disgusted..

No comments:

Post a Comment