Saturday 15 April 2006

A very Good Friday indeed

Congrats to me: I slept until 130pm today!! So yes, once again, I didn't jog. Feeling quite bad now cos I had supper again last night..

During tea, XY and beau whipped out a Sentosa Island Guide and asked everyone at the table if the girl looked like mf. NOOO!! But CW and Hup agreed with them, only Sito had some disagreement. It wasn't that she wasn't pretty - she was prettier! And looked more Eurasian than Chinese - while I look so Chinese! Or Jap or Kor but you get what I mean!

Once saw my face in a photo taken at some house party. But that wasn't me! So resemblance IS possible but that Sentosa girl just didn't look like me la..

Went shopping after tea but it wasn't for me; Sito wanted a new perfume. And once again, we witnessed Hup's prowess - must grab him to go shopping next time! We tried so many perfumes. My fav remained Acqua di Gio, not least cos my ex used it!! Haha! No no, I like it before him :p

Met KLK at Holland V for dinner and drinks, with a visit to Sasa in between :p Kok and Kel were looking at things for panda eyes but didn't know which was good.

HL: Go google for reviews and comparisons?
Kok: No la, we work so hard, we don't use 58.80 for such things..!

Oooh, the implications.. Guys ~.~

Two more girls are getting married soon! Then our class will be quite bi-polar - either married, or single and unattached! :p Congrats, and I send SZ's regards from NZ too :)

Na had to put more parking coupons at one point. Kok walked with her to the carpark and both were gone for some time as it was quite far. Then Kel was thinking along his one-track mind again..

Kel: Are they testing her car's suspension system?
YX: Must be! Just now Na was telling Kok to get an Altis (Na's car) instead of Vios cos bigger!

Na gave HL and YX a lift, and Kok went to his bus-stop - our walking directory always knows how to get home by bus even at midnight though he has been less sharp since his demanding job. Kel, Moh and I didn't know where to go, so we just started walking..

Walking, walking, along Leedon Road where we saw a sign that said "I can get to the gate in 3 seconds, can you? Warning: strange dog", along Queen's Rd which was parallel to King's Rd, passed Prince Rd, then Farrer Rd. Finally we reached Adam Rd, and headed for supper :p

After that, it was another walk down Adam road until we finally got into a cab at MacRitchie reservoir. While walking along the nature reserve, we kept hearing this sound, like someone was squeezing air out of a rubber ball - psst psst psst! What was that? Does anyone know??!

We left HV at midnight, got into cab at 330am. It was a lot of random chatting in those 3.5hours. But a large part of the conversation turned to me, naturally, cos I am, after all, "perfection" :p I didn't proclaim that ok, but Kel had claimed himself as perfection. I shall not judge but I suspect we're on parallel planes :p

Am I perfect? I highly doubt so! So cut that crap ok! Don't want to start feeling "lonely at the top" *.*

Must go now, meeting Hup and Sito for a dancing show Take the Lead. Not going to miss it cos we missed Mad Hot Ballroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment