Friday 14 April 2006

Happy mf

1) Cos last weekend was spent recovering from jetlag and the one before I was working. I haven't had a proper weekend for a while! This is the first and a long one to boot!

2) Presentation went quite well yesterday, phew! A mad rush since Mon cos I couldn't bring myself to do it over jetlag weekend. Can do other outstanding work now..

3) Went to Union last night after a long absence! Warmed up after a while and enjoyed myself very much! Went for prata after that with Na and Hup - yummy! Must try to go a bit more often.. I mean for salsa, not prata :p Me gusta salsa! :)

4) Missed my jogging cos I woke at 1030am but well, I had a good rest :p

5) Looks like a lovely day outside - I better get my weekend going.. Have fun this Easter weekend! =)

1 comment:

  1. you and christina really danced very well. cindy and i were just admiring the way you two danced :)

    ReplyDelete